Monday, December 08, 2008

Oh So Cute Though!

OMG, that hat is adorable! I can't get over how cute that is! I'm sorry it isn't going to fit Matt, but still, Hazel will get plenty of use out of it. Now you just need to get your mom to crochet this and her outfit will be complete! I'm sure if you explain the situation to Matt he will understand and will wait patiently for one of his own. :)

My gift exchange set went over well. I did take a picture, but it did not turn out cause we were in a dark bar. Sorry. I decided NOT to make a scarf for my other gift exchange. I am going to buy a travel coffee mug and make a coffee mug cozy for it instead. I just couldn't bring myself to make another scarf when I am still working on my dad's.

The girls and I are heading to my parents' house for a couple of days so I hope to get a lot of my knitting/sewing done down there. Wish me luck.
Love,
Theresa

No comments: