Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Presents....

I finished on of Adam's presents!!!!! Yay!!!! Well, I have one part left but it will be finished this afternoon while Hazel's napping...But the long part is done!

It's a book Cozy! It's not as big as I thought it would be, but it stretches width-wise a fair amount b/c of the ribbing, so I was able to geta DVD case in there! I could have easily fit 2 more in there, so he shold be able to get a average size paperback or pocket Bible in there! I'm knitting a strap that I'll attach with velcro so he can decide if he wants to wear it across his shoulders or not! So one present is done!!!!

Now, Brett bought me a knitting book I really wanted. Boutique Knits by Laura Irwin. And I love it. I LlllllllllllOooooooooooVvvvvvvvvvvvEeeeeeeeeee it. I don't even know which pattern I want to knit first. Not true...I really want to knit the hat that's on the front cover....Side Slip Cloche. But then again, I really want the Argyle Lace Hat. Actually, I'm kind of concerned that this book is going to be my Christmas Knitting undoing. And telling myself I can't make myself something out of it until my presents are done seems just unusually cruel....Puh-Puh-Puhleeeeeeease?

No comments: