Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Lists

I don't know about you, but I'm having a ridiculously hard time coming up with Christmas ideas for myself. I've been asked, but I generally get the blank look granted non-knitters when I tell them anything knitting or yarn related will do.

The Yarn Harlot's recent post giving suggestions got me thinking. Maybe it would help if we made a running list of things we would like. I know that when I walk into a yarn shop, I get overwhelmed and I actually know what I'm looking at and for. So I think it's unreasonable to ask my loved ones to go in a pick something out for me.

I added a list for me and one for T on the right side of the screen, and I promise to mine updated as I'll probably keep it there for birthdays and other gift giving needs.

Love to you all!
Carli

No comments: