Friday, December 19, 2008

Black Hole Exploded!

I kept on knitting and the black hole exploded into the 6" that I needed! I measured once and it was like 4" when I measured it again, it was over 6! Yeah! I have one ear done and the other about half way done. I should finish it today. I think it will look very cute. I am hopefully going to get to start on one of the girls's today.

I did finish my nephew's hat. I think it is really cute. It is the Vertical Stripes Hat from Susan B. Anderson book Itty Bitty Hats. It was a fairly easy pattern with no seaming, which you know I really hate. The only difficult part was getting all of the pieces the same length which I SO did not do. I measured each one as I went too, but for some reason, it just didn't work. It looks okay though. I hope that my SIL likes it for my to be nephew (who I am tired of calling that and think I am going to christen him "Rosco"). I tried it on Jillian and it is too small so it should fit a newborn like Rosco just fine. Here is what it looks like:
Photobucket
Love,
Theresa

No comments: