Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hazel's Bolero




Yay! I got it finished!!!!!! And it's way cute. The pictures really don't do it justice, but I'll post a few anyway.

I got my cloche done also, but don't have any pics as I keep forgetting to take some when I'm wearing it, and it doesn't turn out in pics when it's not on my head, so those will get posted later.

I also finished my pleated purse yesterday. It was in the same yarn (the Bernat Satin Solid) as the Cloche, a mossy green color. I had bought 2 skeins of the stuff thinking I would need most of it for the hat, but I only needed like 3/4 of one of them. So now I'm chipping away at it with matching accessories. :)

Next I'm going to tackle Hazel's Uggs and Adam's Juggling toys and then finish all the Christmas presents that didn't get finished. I think they should go pretty quickly now that I don't HAVE to finish them in a certain time frame. What is killing me is that I have all this really pretty new fancy yarn to play with and I'm making myself finish what I've started before I start something new. Think I can do it?

No comments: