Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My alien

So part of the I Knit Day 2008 is the entry of a knitted or crocheted alien of your own design. It can't be based off an alien in any story or tv show or movie, it has to be ENTIRELY your creation. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it or not, but as I've been going along, I've been having SO much fun making this gal up. She has a head, body, legs, feet, and arms. Right now, I'm working on her hot pink lips.

I'm struggling something awful on her eyes, though. I don't want to embroider them on, as I feel that's the easy way out, but everything I've knit so far, has been too big. I may try to add on some bobbles...if those don't work, I may fall back on the whole embroidery thing....

Guess I should focus on the rest of her for now....maybe I'll have a moment of genius....

5 days till I Knit....and counting....

No comments: