Friday, August 29, 2008

So sad....

Hi!
I'm back from the dead...I think....jetlag is kicking my butt.
This week has just been sad. S-A-D. The trip home was LONG. Very very long. Then fighting the jetlag...that's sad. Every night. Sigh.

But then the saddest thing of all.....

I found a Yarn Harlot ticket for the I Knit show next weekend. And I can't get it. Sniff.....sniff. I spent so much $$$ in the states while I was there this past 3 weeks that I need to choose between spending another 14 GBPs to get the YH ticket (when I have a perfectly good ticket w/o the YH...although no where near as fab) or spending the 14 GBPs on yarn. Hmmmmm. It's actually truly a hard decision. My yarny side says "YARN...YARN...YARN!" but the Yarn Harlot groupie in me says, "GO TO THE SHOW! LEARN LOTS!" More than likely, I'll opt for the yarn and fun new gadgets...

Hey, there's a CD at my parents' full of knitting patterns.

Well, the nuts awake and screaming.....back to jetlag therapy....

No comments: