Thursday, August 21, 2008

#5 Alive!

I am loving that you are home! I only wish I could see you more often! Tuesday was so much fun at your folk's house! On my way home, I got to thinking and realized that we had not knit together since you taught me how over a year ago! Can you believe that? I know that I didn't knit much on Tuesday, but I am glad that we were able to a little bit! :) Watching movies was so much fun too...I can not believe your parent's have Short Circuit! I am still laughing about that one! Number 5 Alive! :)

The girls have been pretty funny lately. It has been so nice out so Layla has been wanting to play outside in her play pool a lot. If I can get Jillian down for a nap at that time, it is great. I go outside and knit while Layla plays in the water. Here are some pics from the other day and one of Jillian so she doesn't feel left out:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The only other thing I think is that I have decided there is NO way I am going to be able to get the blanket done for MOMS Club that I was knitting for the auction. So, I am going to let it rest for a bit...I am really tired of knitting it. I am going to have a new niece or nephew in February so I will get it done for then. Here is what it looks like so far though:
Photobucket

So, now I am working on the following: My dad's scarf, my grandfather's hat, my grandmother's shawl, and Baby Elephant. I am going to cast on though for Layla's dress and this really cool little sweater I found (I think I have enough yarn in the stash). I also want to start a pair of socks for me...gotta get those done so I can wear them with my AWESOME new shoes! :) I finally remembered to upload a pic of my summer hat. I don't really like it, but think it gave me some ideas about what I really do want and that is good, isn't it?
Photobucket

Take care!
Love,
Theresa

No comments: