Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Gift Boheme

I finished up this Boheme for a friend of mine this morning. I think it turned out really cute. I used the feather and fan stitch for the "skirt" part instead of the tulip lace and I LOVE how it looks. I think I will do the same thing on Layla's little Easter sweater that I am getting ready to cast on. I am tryig to decide if I should make her a hat too (my friend, not Layla) to match the sweater. I hope that Crystal likes it...It looks great on the Cabbage Patch Doll....Doesn't it?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm going to hunt up some bulky yarn and cast on for the Twiggy to test it for you...Hmmm...guess that means I'm going to have to stash dive...oh darn. Actually, I think I have some GREAT Lion Brand Chenille that will look very cute!

No comments: