Sunday, November 09, 2008

Yarn Lovers Dream!!

OK, so I will post more later, but HAD to tell you about my steal! I went to Big Lots with Mom on Friday...didn't see anything I couldn't live without. Then just before leaving, I walked down an aisle and there they were...skeins upon skeins of yarn ALL marked down to either $1 or $1.50! I sat and drooled for a while and then picked out 8 skeins of Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair and 3 or Lion Brand Suede (I would have gotten more of that, but they only had 3 in the color I liked). Total was about $17!! I figured it up and this yarn would have cost me about $89 in another store! Talk about a steal huh?!?! Now if I can just find the pattern that I really liked that I put away because I didn't want to spend $8 a skein on the mohair! I'll let you know when I find it!

BTW: Way funny website, I about fell out of my chair when I saw the crotched shorts!

No comments: