Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wanna be done...

Those look awesome!!!! Your grandparents are going to love their gifts! And those jeans are just too cute. Hazel's legs are so short that we have to roll up most of her pants, so she can't pull those off, but they are just too darn cute!

I, on the other hand, want to be done with Christmas gifts. D-O-N-E. I love giving hand knits to people, but I have less than a month to get all this stuff done. And I have no motivation to do any of it, so I'm slow knitting.
I've been designing so many things that I want to start...no, it's not startitis, as I really want to start and finish each thing to see if my designs turn out, but I will not start anything that isn't necessary until after Christmas. I won't do it...otherwise I'll have to save all my presents for next year, and I really don't want to do that either....

BAck to the yarnly grind....sigh.

Love and Kisses
Car

No comments: