Thursday, November 05, 2009

My New Baby Boy To Knit For!

Hello all! Thanks for being patient with me during my time "away". I just didn't have much to blog about. For the longest time, knitting made me sick, and then all I was knitting was the same bootie pattern over and over and a simple baby blanket. I'm still not knitting a ton, but it is because I got PUPS on my hands after the baby was born (a condition that made my hands swell, itch and HURT!), and I can't knit yet. I am hoping by the weekend!

Enough about that...onto much more important things. The newest recipient of knitted things to come: Introducing Marshall George! He was born at 1:54 on October 26th. He was 8 pounds 15 ounces and 21 inches long! He is PERFECT! We love him so much and are so excited he is here! I have already started planning on things to knit for him! Can't wait to get my fingers back! Enjoy a couple of pics...only one has knitted things. A hat and booties I made. The others are just for show. Also, included is one of the proud big sisters. He is getting newborn pics tomorrow, so I should have at least a link of those soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: