Sunday, November 08, 2009

My Knitting List...Ever Shall It Grow!

OK, so I have started auditing what I need to knit in the next less than 50 days! Carli has pointed out that Christmas is LESS than 50 days away! Holy Geez! Here is my list as of right now. I am not even going to actually ACT like I am going to get it all done, but it is wishful thinking. I fully admit that some of it is for me, but it is stuff I was hoping to have done to wear for Christmas. We shall see!

1. Caroline For Me! :) Done in Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Avocado.
2. A Scarflette of my own design for Me! :) Done in Malabrigo in a blue/green/yellow mix
3. Some sort of Fingerless Mitts for Me! :) To be done in Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Avocado
4. Telemark Pullover for Marshall done in really pretty blue
5. Some sort of dress for Layla's Bear. I am designing it myself, it won't be complicated, but will be done in Caron Simple Soft
6. A hat for my dad (I can't remember the name of the pattern, I will have to find it!) done in Ultra Alpaca in a really pretty orange.
7. Thank you Scarflette for Claire. Just garter stitch on the bias...just have to weave in ends. Done in Lion Brand Chenille Thick and Quick.
8. SO want to make Sprite for Layla and for Jillian...how cute is this?
9. Market Shawl for Me! Done in Moonlight Mohair...there is no hurry on this, just mindless knitting as it is all stockinette!
10. Something for my MIL...I have to make her gift but she is giving me NO ideas. Any ideas? Please? Anyone? She isn't a fancy type person so I am just at a loss!
11. Baby hat for friend, simple easy, shouldn't take long!

I have sewing to do too as well as other knitting that I haven't even figured out yet. AAGGRRHH!!

HELP!!
Theresa

No comments: