Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Man, I've Been Gone Awhile!

Well, not really, but I didn't realize it had been that long since I last post. I really need to catch up, huh?

First, I LOVE the bolero. It is SO cute on Hazel. I might really have to make one of those for each of the girls. I really like how the colors worked too. I have looked at that Caron Shadows before, but haven't bought any, I might have to rethink that.

I say go for the summer dress. I started knitting a shirt for Layla and last night I ripped it out because I didn't like, but I will find something else for her. :)

OK, here is what I have been working on lately.
Jillian's Pink Paper Bag Hat
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Pink Striped Hat
Photobucket

Layla's Snowman Hat
Photobucket

Layla's Gloves
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jillian's Boheme
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Capelet (not the best pics, but all that I have)
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, right now, I only have 1 thing on the needles (Dad's never ending scarf!). But, I am getting ready to cast on a ton of things so here we go!

Love,
Theresa

No comments: