Friday, April 25, 2008

T's Best Laid Plans... (a little pic heavy!)

I have probably overextended myself a bit in my knitting plans...oh well...it will probably all get done eventually. I have a lot of great projects in mind and I may even keep some of them! :)

OK, what am I working on right now?

1) My friend S.'s Baby Blanket
Photobucket Photobucket

2) My friend J.'s Baby Blanket
Photobucket

3) Jillian's Baby Booties (no pic, sorry)

What I need to start ASAP

1) S.'s Baby Booties (I found the pattern here:
http://www.saartjeknits.nl/archives/2007/05/ ). Plan on working with this yarn:
Photobucket

2) D.'s Baby Blanket (no yarn picked out yet)

3) E.'s Baby Blanket (sorry, no pic of this yarn...buried in the bottom of the stash!)

Other things I can't wait to start:

1) First Hat from Knit 2 Together by Tracey Ullman & Mel Clark
Photobucket

2) Luxe Neck Warmer from Knit 2 Together by Tracey Ullman & Mel Clark
Photobucket

3) Some sort of scarf with this:
Photobucket

4) I don't even know what to do with any of this yarn, but I can't wait!
Photobucket Photobucket

That's probably good for now! I have a lot more yarn in my stash, but it is pretty much all acrylic and not as much fun (although, who am I kidding...isn't ALL yarn fun?)

PS...sorry for the crappy pics...not much of a photographer!

No comments: